Monday, February 5, 2007

Balamm’s Glass

Douglas Wilson has resumed yelling at his windshield because of the personal frustration caused by the confessionally orthodox Christians who refuse to debate him about the finer points of his heresy. Wilson has named his heresy “Federal Vision,” however he has not notified us what he calls his windshield.

But this is not the story. Wilson regularly throws temper tantrums when he doesn’t get his way, so normal people have learned to live with this. The story of this post is that the windshield is yelling back!

According to reliable sources, while Wilson was screaming various expletives at his windshield, he struck the inanimate object with his staff, breaking the glass. At that point, the windshield replied to Wilson in a calm, reasonable tone, asking, “What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me?”

Wilson answered, “Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.”

And the windshield said, “Am not I thine glass? was I ever wont to do so unto thee?”

Wilson said, “I AM RIGHT. I am always right, especially when I’m wrong. And because you do not recognize my authority nor my anointing, I shall crack you to show you and the world that I AM RIGHT.”

Wilson then slew the glass in a fit of rage; the glass remained inanimate.

Please stay tuned, we intend to bring you the latest as Douglas Wilson continues his descent into madness.

Hits per second